Community Requests – Lacey311

Help us improve our community – the City welcomes your questions, concerns, and feedback.

Use the form below to:

1) Report issues and watch them get fixed. To report a crime, visit: Report a Crime
2) Ask the City questions on operations and programs.
3) Send us your comments, feedback, and concerns.

When you complete and submit the form below — your request will receive staff attention by the next regular business day.

To Report an Emergency:

  1. For a life-threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately
  2. For a Public Works after-hours emergency, call: (360) 491-5644 or (360) 704-2740

Community Request Form

To Request Public Records:

Request for public records can be made on our online request portal.

Department Contact
Jenny Bauersfeld

Community Relations Specialist

TEL: 360-438-2621


Public Affairs

phone: 360-491-3214

M-F: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm