Lacey is a great place to locate or expand a business for a variety of reasons:
- Lacey is conveniently located off I-5, next to the state capital of Olympia, just 5 miles west of the Port of Olympia, and 26 miles south of Tacoma; 64 miles south of Seattle, and 118 miles north of Portland.
- Lacey offers unique & specialized business districts.
- Thurston County area has a highly educated workforce of more than 130,000.
- Lacey is home to the Lacey MakerSpace, a non-profit providing community access to high tech fabrication tools and training
- Lacey is home to the following colleges and universities:
Learn more about the City’s business environment & culture:
To learn more about why Lacey is a premier destination for new businesses and established businesses looking to expand, visit our site Location Location Lacey.
- Business Friendly
- Business Data – including demographic information
- Business Incentives
- Available Properties