City of Lacey and PaymentWorks
Starting in Fall 2023, the City of Lacey has partnered with PaymentWorks to handle the collection, validation, and management of all vendor information. PaymentWorks is a cloud-based software that is both easy and free for vendors to use. Most importantly, it is a safe and secure service provider for both the City and our trusted vendors. Vendors will receive an invitation to register and will be able to enter all of their information in a secure account.
What to Expect from the City and PaymentWorks
New Vendors: Once you have been identified as a vendor for the City, the Finance Department will use the PaymentWorks platform to send you an invitation to create an account with PaymentWorks. This will include uploading a W-9 and inputting your preferred payment details in their secure system.
Existing Vendors: Upon making any changes to your contact or payment details with the City, the Finance Department will use the PaymentWorks platform to send you an invitation to create an account with PaymentWorks with your updated information.
Then, you can use your account to view payment history or upcoming payments based on submitted invoices, and update contact or payment information as needed.
Vendor Benefits of Using the City of Lacey PaymentsWorks Platform
- Maintain your vendor master information.
- View your payment history and status of invoices you have submitted
- Avoid delays in payment due to incorrect check remit address or other critical data.
- Activate ACH/EFT payments by providing banking information in a secure environment, which will allow the City of Lacey to make payments directly to your bank. (No more waiting for mailed checks.)
PaymentWorks Resources for Vendors
- Download the City of Lacey PaymentWorks Manual for Vendors (coming soon)
- PaymentWorks’ website for more information: https://www.paymentworks.com/get-paid/
- For questions regarding specific aspects of the registration process or anything else, please contact PaymentWorks Support.
What If I Cannot Complete the Registration, or Have Other Concerns?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-491-3212.